Mission Statement: We believe that teams want to simply “JUST PLAY” the game of baseball in its purest form. While there are certain rules related to player safety that are necessary, as well as different roster rules that enable more player participation, we feel that most teams have grown tired of dealing with stringent roster rules and unnecessary amendments to the general rules of baseball. The overall classification system is outdated; and, though we still feel it is important for teams to participate against others of a similar level, this can be achieved through other avenues that don’t limit a team’s ability to maintain a roster week after week.
WHERE POINTS AND POOL PLAY GAMES ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING!
$$$$ – Earn points for dollars – $$$$
Each team will be able to turn ther points into dollars to be applied towards a FREE entry fee into the ASE World Series each Season!
Check out our new Points Leader / Team Center Page for more details, standings and all completed tournament game scores!
ASE gave back over $20,000 to our teams in the Summer of 2014!!!
1. Beginning in 2015 all teams must register ($35) before they can sign up for any tournaments. The registration fee runs from Fall thru Spring each year. ie: Teams must register in the Spring 2015( $35), then in the Fall 2015 will need to register again. This registration will run them through 2016 Spring Season. Basically each Fall when you move up from one age group to the next age group you must register ($35) again.
2. We are currently updating our website weekly with our 2015 Spring/Summer Tournament dates please continue to check back for the latest updates.
3. Open Rosters for all tournaments. This means that the roster can be different from one week to the next. You may add or delete as many players as you would like from week to week throughout the season as long as they are of age and listed on the roster. A player may be on two rosters of the same age group but may only play on one team at each tournament.
4. Because American Sporting Events has moved to an Open Roster system, there will be no player or team classifications utilized throughout the season. Pool Play games actually mean something as teams will be grouped into their respective age divisions for each tournament. Based on the number of teams entered, each age division will be divided into Gold and Silver Divisional play-off brackets upon the completion of pool play. At a minimum, 1st and 2nd place awards will be handed out to each bracket within each age division. Awards will be different for each level of bracket rewarding those in the higher brackets.
5. American Sporting Events is offering an affordable Insurance option for you to thru Wilson Sports Insurance Services,LLC.
6. Though separate entities, American Sporting Events (ASE) will maintain our relationship with Pony Elite Baseball (PEB). For more information on Pony Elite Baseball simply click on the Pony Elite tab above.
7. American Sporting Events (ASE) will also continue to host Girls Fastpitch Softball Tournaments sanctioned by IFA/VTD. Click on the ASE Fast Pitch tab above for more details.
Thank you for your continued support of American Sporting Events and we look forward to seeing everyone throughout the upcoming season and beyond.